The Facebook pixel is code that you place on your website. It collects data that helps you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and re-market to people who have already taken some kind of action on your website.
It works by placing and triggering cookies to track users as they interact with your website and your Facebook ads.
Kingston Lane now allows you to add Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, or other code to your Kingston Lane generated public pages. These include your Agent Website, Squeeze Pages, Home Valuation, and property websites.
1. First you'll need to create your pixel.
2.Once you've created your pixel, copy the portion of the code that is within the <script> tags. It should look like the below (ONLY copy the portion of the code outlined in green.)
3. Log in to Kingston Lane and locate the Push Button Agent Website module on your Dashboard and click MANAGE PROFILE.
4. Navigate to the Business Strategy tab and scroll towards the bottom of the page until you see the field for Facebook Pixel
5. Paste in your pixel tracking code
6. SAVE your user profile using the button at the upper right of the screen.
7. Verify that your pixel is working correctly. Click here to learn how.
Additional Detailed Information on Setting Up Your Pixel Code: