1. First you'll need to create a New Listing/Sale or find one that you've already created in your Sales Pipeline.
- Learn how to create a New Listing/Sale by clicking here.
- Learn how to visit a listing in your pipeline by watching this animated gif!
2. From the listing detail on the Strategy tab, use the Exposure Level drop down menu to select Password Protected.
3. A new Password field will appear on the screen.
4. Enter a password of your choosing into the Password field.
5. Save your listing with the Save button in the upper right of the screen. Once your listing is saved you will see a Success! confirmation message appear.
**IMPORTANT TIP: To keep the address confidential, make sure to add a headline into the property summary tab of your listing, and Save!
You can remove the password protection anytime by going back to the listing detail and changing the exposure level to public. Click to learn more about Property Websites.
Test out your new password protected site! You can visit the site by copying the public URL to your clipboard and pasting it into your internet browser, or you can simply click the address at the top of the page.