Let potential leads and other Kingston Lane members easily find and contact you by having up-to-date content on your User Profile.
A complete user profile also helps personalize your dashboard and other parts of Kingston Lane.
Visit your user profile by clicking MANAGE PROFILE on the Push Button Agent Website module on your Dashboard.
- User Profile Image: Add or edit your user profile image by clicking your initials or profile image in the upper left of the screen. This will be used by default next to your bio.
- About me: This will be your bio on your Agent Identity site.
- Headline: This will be the headline that overlays your primary homepage image.
- Primary image: Select one of the default options, or upload your own. This will be the main background splash image on your site.
- Secondary image: Upload an image that will be featured next to your bio on the agent identity site if desired. Entering a secondary image will replace your profile image next to your bio on the site.
- Video URL: If included, this will replace the headshot or secondary image next to your bio on the Agent Identity site.
- Brokerage Name
- Team Name
- Office Address
- Phone Number
- License Number
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Sales Goal: Track your progress by entering your sales goals (by volume or units)
- Preferred Markets/ Main Business Source: Personalize your profile by entering the zip codes that you work in and your main sources of business
- External MLS link: If entered, this will add a new menu option to your site, which will link to the URL provided.
- External blog link: If entered, this will add a new menu option to your site, which will link to the URL provided.