One of the ways you can customize your Agent Identity site is by adding custom pages. Showcase your client testimonials, market updates, or other interesting facts about you or your team directly on your Kingston Lane agent site using custom pages.
To add a custom page to an Agent Identity website:
- Visit your User Profile by clicking Manage Profile on the Push Button Agent Identity module on your Dashboard
2. Click the + sign next to Business Strategy
3. Enter a title for the page
4. Use the text box to add your content, image, links, or video
5. When finished, click Save Profile
6. Visit your Agent Identity site to confirm the new custom page
- On the Push Button Agent Identity module, click Visit Website
7. Access the custom page from the navigation menu at the top right hand corner of your site and click on the title to view the page
To hide the custom page from your site, simply visit your user profile and un-check the box that says "Show in navigation menu?"
To permanently remove the page, click the DELETE PAGE button then Save Profile
Please note that a maximum of 3 custom pages is allowed.