To set up or manage your agent identity site, visit your user profile by clicking MANAGE PROFILE on the Push Button Agent Website module on your Dashboard.
Use the below fields to manage your agent identity website. Be sure to save your changes using the SAVE PROFILE button at the top of the screen.
Within the Profile tab:
- User Profile Image: Add or edit your user profile image by clicking your initials or profile image in the upper left of the screen. This will be used by default next to your bio.
- About me: This will be your bio on your Agent Identity site.
- Headline: This will be the headline that overlays your primary homepage image.
- Primary image: Select one of the default options, or upload your own. This will be the main background splash image on your site.
- Secondary image: Upload an image that will be featured next to your bio on the agent identity site if desired. Entering a secondary image will replace your profile image next to your bio on the site.
- Video URL: If included, this will replace the headshot or secondary image next to your bio on the Agent Identity site.
Within the User Information tab:
The site will populate with the following fields from the User Information tab on your profile.
- Brokerage Name
- Team Name
- Office Address
- Phone Number
- License Number
- Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
Within the Business Strategy tab:
- External MLS link: If entered, this will add a new menu option to your site, which will link to the URL provided.
- External blog link: If entered, this will add a new menu option to your site, which will link to the URL provided.
To Add Custom Pages to Your Agent Identity Site:
- Click the + sign at the top of your user profile to the right of the Business Strategy tab.
- Add a title for your custom page, and add your content, including text, images, or videos using the rich text editor below.
- Save your profile and the custom page will be added to your Agent Identity site's navigation menu.
- To hide the custom page from your Agent Identity site, uncheck "show in navigation menu?" and save.
- Delete the page anytime using the Delete button at the bottom of the screen and saving.
- Please note there is a limit of 3 custom pages.
Save your changes using the SAVE PROFILE button at the top of the screen.