All Kingston Lane agents have a free Home Valuation Lead Website automatically created for them. The Home Valuation feature allows potential home sellers to check the value of their home, and is a great way for agents to capture seller leads.
Example Home Valuation Lead Website:
How to access the Home Valuation Lead Website:
1. Once you're logged into Kingston Lane, locate the Home Valuation Lead Website module on your Dashboard and click Go to Website.
1. Visit your Agent Identity site by clicking Visit Website on the Push Button Agent Website module on your Dashboard.
2. Scroll towards the middle of your Agent Identity site where you'll find the Home Valuation banner.
You may also share the Home Valuation site URL to your clients directly
Home Valuation URL format:
*Note: The characters appended to the end of the URL are a unique identifier to prevent any duplication across agents with the same/similar names, and to ensure you receive your leads.
Leads captured will be automatically loaded into your Lead Manager on Kingston Lane, and you will receive a lead alert notification email with all of the lead details.
Check out some of our related features and resources!
- How to redirect a URL to a Kingston Lane URL - this is great for directing a vanity URL such as fresnohomevalues.com to your home valuation website, so you can use this on social media, direct mail, or more!
- Push Button Digital Farming - an agent branding campaign that builds and deploys social ads and drives leads to your home valuation lead website.
- Lead Manager
- Zapier Integration