If you would like to add more information about your Full Listing that wasn't already included in the previous tabs, you can do so by adding custom pages. Custom pages are a great tool for adding things like Amenities lists, 3D tours, and other information to your Property Experience website.
To add a custom page to a Property Experience website:
- Visit your Sales Pipeline by clicking View Pipeline on your Dashboard, or clicking Sales Pipeline in the lefthand navigation menu
- Select an Active or Pending listing that you would like to add the custom page to
- Click the + sign next to the Access tab
- Enter a title for the page
- Use the text box to add and format your content, image, links, or video
- When finished, click Save
- Visit your Property Experience site to confirm the new custom page
- Access the custom page from the navigation menu at the top right hand corner of your site and click on the title to view the page
- To hide the custom page from your site, simply visit the Listing detail and un-check the box that says "Show in navigation menu?"
- To permanently remove the page, click the DELETE PAGE button then Save