How to order Push Button Social Media Ads
Agents will have the ability to purchase Facebook social ads from within Kingston Lane to boost the visibility of listings, markets, and overall brand.
A Push Button Social Ad can be accessed from the Dashboard and comes with four options for ad campaigns.
1. Select your campaign
2. Pick a Listing from the drop-down
3. Campaign start date using the drop-down menus
Once the options have been selected, click Order Now to enter your payment information and place your order. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been placed.
We ask for a 2 business day turnaround to setup and deploy the ads.
How Push Button Social Ads are Produced
Advertisement text: Each ad has templated text that is filled in with custom details from the listing. The paragraph description in the ad is taken from the short property description. If there is no short property description, we will use the first two sentences of the general property description.
Photo: For all listing types, we use the first photo from the listing detail page (Strategy tab). For coming soon ads, we use a custom graphic based on the listing’s location if no primary background image is uploaded.
Listing Agent: The first agent listed on the Listing Details
URL: We use the squeeze page URL which leads the ad’s audience to the property experience website. At the same time it produces a lead box to capture leads.
Targeting: The property address serves as the anchor location. We apply proprietary targeting metrics based on best practices and continuous testing.
We do not offer any custom edits to texts nor do we allow photo swaps, so please check your opportunity before ordering an advertisement.
MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW OUR ADS WORK
1. All ad placements are going to Facebook currently since they provide some of the best demographic targeting. Based on the campaign and listing you've selected, we are able to target the relevant area and people to optimize your ad spend.
2. Then each day, the top performing ads are kept and the bottom performing ads are dropped when we run the campaign the next day.
3. This will allow for a better interaction rate over the course of the 4 day ad cycle.
At the end of the ad campaign, you will receive a report of the amount of impressions the ad has generated. Traffic will be directed to your site and all lead information is entirely yours.
Note: The spend $ amount will be removed from the summary email so that you have the option of forwarding the report to your client.
Suggestions and Tips
- For heavily populated regions, we suggest choosing either the $100 or $200 ad spend option in order to maximize clicks and leads.
- To ensure access to all of your listings, disable any Ad Block software you may be running.